There is a growing global demand for M2M communications, yet terrestrial networks only cover 10% of the world. Satellite reach can take care of the remaining 90%. Satcoms make it possible for applications to run on a truly global scale, in the most remote areas, on land, at sea and in flight.
Satellite telemetry is ideal to remotely manage fixed and mobile assets such as pipelines, smart grids, mining equipment, vehicles, railway tracks, vessels, ATMs, as well as for utility and environmental monitoring.

Innovative Value-added SolutionsOur solutions are innovative value-added services designed to enhance satellite connectivity.

Efficient online business tools:real-time provisioning and control – activate, suspend or monitor SIM cards, set-up volume, maximum consumption and alerts.

Data Management:monitor your IP-based M2M devices – check real-time traffic consumption, trouble-shoot, set-up personal firewalls, reduce costs with web filtering and compression.

Terrestrial interconnection: benefit from a range of secure end-to-end connections to corporate networks (IP-Sec, VPN, ISDN, MPLS, leased line).

IP Addressing: ease your distant connection to M2M devices with a choice of private/public and dynamic/static IP addresses.

Tracking Platform:advanced features for monitoring, geo-fencing, security, reporting, and remote administration of M2M devices worldwide.

Dedicated FTP access: optimize data transfer from anywhere.

© Copyright Emerging Dynamics (EMDYN ®) BVBA